FLYWAYY DIPLOMA IN SERVICE MANGEMENT
This course is designed to train students on the skills required to become a cabin crew. The program encapsulates all the topics related to Aviation, Grooming, Hospitality,Travel, Retail & Customer Service that a cabin crew member is required to know. Students are trained on basic flight safety protocols, emergency routines and handling passengers onboard. They are taught about the different parts and functions of a commercial aircraft, and also about essential flight-related tasks such as embarkation and disembarkation procedures as well as onboard meal service techniques.
BY THE END OF THIS MODULE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
• Define & explain the concept of service excellence in relation to customer expectations
• Explain Etiquette and VIP Protocol
• Describe professional Self-image, dress code and grooming
• Exercise and explain the importance of Hygiene & safety
• List & describe different cultures & their behavior
• List & explain the fundamental steps of Food & Beverage Service
• Minimum Class 12 or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of English Communication
• Having a pleasing personality
• Selection will be on basis of personal interviews
Flywayy Institute of Air Hostess Training Programme
Discover more about the Flywayy Institute of Air Hostess Training programme, combining exceptional training and innovative learning tools. We take in new students every three months and continuously review applications. Please note that we have limited places and successful applicants will be trained in the next available slot.