FLYWAYY POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA IN SERVICE MANAGEMENT
This is a vital course that trains the student on customer handling skills. Students are briefed about the different types of customers as well as the basic needs of each customer. Students are also made aware of what makes customer service exemplary. This course equips them with the skill sets to deal with ease even the difficult customers successfully.Airport ground handling services is one of the key sectors within the aviation industry that is expected to witness spectacular growth in the coming years. With its considerable expertise in training and placements, Flywayy has charted a thorough curriculum that comprehensively trains the student on a wide range of key technical skills such as ground operations and passenger relationship management, as well as personality development and grooming skills including other modules of service sector industry.
BY THE END OF THIS MODULE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
• Define & explain the concept of service excellence in relation to customer expectations
• Explain Etiquette and VIP Protocol
• Describe professional Self-image, dress code and grooming
• Exercise and explain the importance of Hygiene & safety
• List & describe different cultures & their behavior
• List & explain the fundamental steps of Food & Beverage Service
• Graduate or Graduation Final Year Pursuing Students
• Basic knowledge of English Communication
• Having a pleasing personality
• Selection will be on basis of personal interviews
Flywayy Institute of Air Hostess Training Programme
Discover more about the Flywayy Institute of Air Hostess Training programme, combining exceptional training and innovative learning tools. We take in new students every three months and continuously review applications. Please note that we have limited places and successful applicants will be trained in the next available slot.